This leather journal features canoe paddles on the front cover, making it perfect for anyone who loves canoeing kayaking or simply spending time in the great outdoors!
This journal measures 4.5" x 6" and features:
- 200 pages (counting both sides) 67 lb, unlined paper
- paper is sturdy, acid free and works wonderfully with all dry media, pen and ink and can even handle light washes
- strong waxed linen thread binding the pages directly to the cover
- the long stitch binding method so pages lay flat, allowing you to fill up every inch of them
- a silhouette of canoe paddles that I created by carving out a stamp and printing onto suede before handstitching to the cover
Wholesale Cost: $22.50-$23.50/unit
Suggested Retail Price: $45/unit
Your order may include a variety of leathers. The leathers shown are only an example and may or may not be a part of your order.All of the leather that I use is extremely high quality and beautiful. They are hides that I have purchased from larger companies who have no use for the hide because there may be a hole or brand on it or the color isnt what they wanted. This is the reason I use these hides; I like to take something that may have been discarded and turn it into something beautiful and useful.
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
*Please read through my wholesale policies before placing an order. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.*