This delightfully chunky leather journal is the perfect size to put in your bag and keep with you on your travels. It also makes a great stocking stuffer!
This journal measures 3.25" x 3.25" x 1.5"and features:
- 240 pages (counting both sides) of 67 lb, unlined bright white paper
- paper is sturdy, acid free and works wonderfully with all dry media, pen and ink and can even handle light washes
- strong waxed linen thread binding the pages directly to the cover
- the long stitch binding method so pages lay flat, allowing you to fill up every inch of them
- cover and closure made from sturdy, beautiful oil tanned leather
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
The leather I use is hand picked by me from companies that have deemed the hide imperfect due to a brand or the color not being to their liking; this is the very reason that I use these hides. I want to breathe new life into something would have otherwise been discarded.