This leather journal features a design created using Bangladesh printing blocks, taking you across the world each time you hold it in your hands!
The journal measures 4.5" x 6" and features:
- 200 pages (counting both sides) of unlined, acid free paper
- paper is a sturdy 67lb vellum with a slight tooth and works wonderfully with all dry media, pen and ink and can even handle light washes
- strong waxed linen thread binding the pages directly to the cover
- the long stitch binding method so pages lay flat, allowing you to fill up every inch of them
- a beautiful Bangladesh inspired design I stamped onto suede
- Wholesale Cost: $22.50-$23.50/unit
- Suggested Retail Price: $45/unit
Your order may include a variety of leathers. The leathers shown are only an example and may or may not be a part of your order.All of the leather that I use is extremely high quality and beautiful. They are hides that I have purchased from larger companies who have no use for the hide because there may be a hole or brand on it or the color isnt what they wanted. This is the reason I use these hides; I like to take something that may have been discarded and turn it into something beautiful and useful.
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
*Please read through my wholesale policies before placing an order. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.*