This leather journal is ready to follow you on all of your travels, fitting perfectly is any bag or purse! An antique skeleton key adds an extra rustic touch to this classic journal.
This journal measures 4.75" x 6" and features:
- 200 pages (counting both sides) of bright white, 67 lb, unlined paper
- this paper is acid free with a slight tooth so it works wonderfully with all dry media as well as pen and ink
- strong waxed linen thread binding the pages directly to the cover
- the long stitch binding method so pages lay flat, allowing you to fill up every inch of them
- cover and closure made from soft, re-purposed, green and tan leather
- an antique skeleton key attached to the closing strap which I found at a local antique store
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
The leather I use is hand picked by me from companies that have deemed the hide imperfect due to a brand or the color not being to their liking; this is the very reason that I use these hides. I want to breathe new life into something would have otherwise been discarded.