These darling and extremely light weight mini journal earrings are the perfect piece of jewelry for any writer, teacher, librarian or book enthusiast.
- Each journal measures approximately 12mm x 15mm and contains 48 pages of 67lb paper.
- Each section has been sewn directly to the cover using strong linen thread.
- The closure is made from waxed linen thread which wraps snugly around the leather journal.
- All findings and ear wires are nickel free. Ear wires are brass.
- Wholesale Cost: $12.50/pair
- Suggested Retail Price: $12.50/pair
Your order will include a variety of leathers. The leathers shown are only an example and may or may not be a part of your order. All of the leather that I use is extremely high quality and beautiful. They are hides that I have purchased from larger companies who have no use for the hide because there may be a hole or brand on it or the color isnt what they wanted. This is the reason I use these hides; I like to take something that may have been discarded and turn it into something beautiful and useful.
I am very passionate about slow craft which means that everything you see here has been cut, stitched and finished by my own two hands. No machines used here!
*Please read through my wholesale policies before placing an order. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.*